LAGOON !
This was the only ride that he actually understood what to do:
ring the bell and steer the wheel.
How do ya work this thing?
I think I'm gonna be sick!
Troy's current favorite animal is an elephant so this was so cool for him.
This ride was also a lot faster than the other kiddie rides,
but he held on pretty tight.
This was the only ride that he actually understood what to do:ring the bell and steer the wheel.
How do ya work this thing?
I think I'm gonna be sick!
Troy's current favorite animal is an elephant so this was so cool for him.This ride was also a lot faster than the other kiddie rides,
but he held on pretty tight.


1 Comments:
At 11:25 AM,
holly said…
I can't believe he's big enough to go on all those rides! What a thrill seeker... : )
Post a Comment
<< Home