More of an online photo album, really.
posted by April @ 7:14 PM
At 8:16 PM, holly said…
Fun! that is a great incentive...
At 8:41 PM, Heather said…
That was sneaky! When I saw the first picture, I thought you'd already earned the car and I got all excited for you! How far do you have to go now? Are you going to take the car or the cash? :)
At 6:45 PM, April said…
Carlin wants the car and i'm kinda thinkin' either way, so probably the car!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 8:16 PM,
holly said…
Fun! that is a great incentive...
At 8:41 PM,
Heather said…
That was sneaky! When I saw the first picture, I thought you'd already earned the car and I got all excited for you! How far do you have to go now? Are you going to take the car or the cash? :)
At 6:45 PM,
April said…
Carlin wants the car and i'm kinda thinkin' either way, so probably the car!
Post a Comment
<< Home