Savannah Faye Smith was born March 22, 2008. It was an adventure getting to the hospital to say the least. I was busy getting all the activities ready for our Easter Saturday when I had a few contractions that were pretty serious. We packed the last minute things in the hospital bag, took the kids upstairs and left for Silverton Hospital about 20 minutes away. We got to the Market St. exit and stopped to get gas. We still had about 10 minutes to go when we left the gas station, but I was ready to push after 5. Somehow I held her in until we got to the hospital. But not for very long. She was born 10 minutes after we arrived. She looked exactly like her big brother when I first saw her, with just a little something different that gave her her own little look.










1 Comments:
At 11:54 PM,
holly b said…
shocked and amazed!! this is cute seeing how much everyone has changed over the past year. especially Lillie!
Post a Comment
<< Home