The Smith Family

More of an online photo album, really.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Independance Day!Here Daddy! This one next.

WOW!
(The bruise is leftover from headplanting on the driveway)

YAY!

Sparkler time!
As soon as his sparkler went out he grabbed the hot end and burned himself.
I had to carry him accross the street while he was screaming. So sad!
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger holly said…

    What fun! I think I recognize my striped preggo shirt you're wearing : )

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Of course he'd grab the hot end... he's a toddler! We didn't even attempt sparklers this year. In fact our children were both asleep before the sun went down (of course this far north the sun doesn't go down till 10:00 this time of year!)

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Oh, and Benjamin likes Troy's PJ's!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home