Wow! she's growing up so fast! And is her little red tuft of hair cute or what?? I can't believe she's already at the standing up stage. You'd better keep up with the pictures....
What an adorable little girl! I'm a bit shocked that she's already working on standing up. So... is she going to be a red-head?? I love the cupboard pictures. Yes, please keep the pictures coming!
3 Comments:
At 8:18 PM,
holly said…
Wow! she's growing up so fast! And is her little red tuft of hair cute or what?? I can't believe she's already at the standing up stage. You'd better keep up with the pictures....
At 8:39 PM,
Heather said…
What an adorable little girl! I'm a bit shocked that she's already working on standing up. So... is she going to be a red-head?? I love the cupboard pictures. Yes, please keep the pictures coming!
At 6:47 PM,
April said…
She only stands for a few seconds. The picture is kinda deceiving. She's so busy, but still no teeth! Ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home