Previous Posts
- Preggie for the Last Time This was taken 5 days be...
- OwyTroy was squirming, trying to get down from the...
- OwyTroy was squirming, trying to get down from the...
- Teddy BearRemember this bear? It was my Angel Bear...
- Major Teething Issues!
- Independance Day!Here Daddy! This one next. WOW...
- LAGOON ! This was the only ride that he actually ...
- Tub Time and Diaper Time Apparantly Do MixHe finis...
- 'kay Daddy! I'm all ready! Let's go paintballing!
- Thanksgiving PointThis was a dream come true for T...







2 Comments:
At 6:49 PM,
holly said…
AAAAWWWWWWWwwwwww! She IS so pretty and cute! So tiny too, in her big brother's lap! I wish I could hold her!
At 10:21 PM,
Heather said…
Wow! Newborn she looks just like her daddy! I love the picture of Troy holding his little sister. What a great smile! They certainly look related. :) She is so pretty! Definitely a very cute nose! I wish I could hold her, too. I can't remember when (or if) I've held a baby that tiny...
Post a Comment
<< Home